Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh yeah! I started a blog! I sorta forgot. The deployment has come and gone and it's been a whole month and a half since Billy has come home! Yay for a whole family again!



Who is this guy??




Rylo was a little unsure at first but quickly warmed up and he is now her favorite. I was a little worried about leaving the two of them so I could go to work but they're pretty much bff's now. 

We're back into real life. Billy has started up his civilian job and watching Rylo while I go to work.  I love watching his relationship with Rylo develop. He is so in love with her. We're still living with my parents but we've started to look for homes again and hope to be in one by Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment